- Provides the best quality screenprinted products and the most reliable service.
Provides quick turnaround time.
Is equipped with top of the line automatic and manual presses; One of
our newest addition include the M&R Gauntlet II automatic 12-color
14-station textile printer.
- Has the capability of printing up to 800
shirts per hour using up to 12 colors.
- Offers the most competitive
prices in the screen printing industry.
- Has full in-house art department and production.
- Can create custom logos and designs or just help with ideas.
- Uses high tech computers to design and process art work.
- Uses the latest version of CorelDraw, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Offers the widest variety of Sportswear and Promotional Products.
Resellers use our contract screen printing services with confidence.
Art for any of the designs/images we provide!
FREE film charges!
FREE ink color changes!
FREE screen setup charges on
all reorders within 3 years (same print design required)
We MATCH or BEAT any written quote!
View PMS colors used for printing.
Please contact us or use our
on-line request form to receive a
Art charges applies for screen printing orders where custom art
work is needed ($75 per hour). We accept Camera-Ready Artwork
in the following formats: *.cdr, *.eps, *.psd, *.pcx, *.bmp,
*.gif, *.jpeg, *.tif.
Please convert any font style into curves or provide the specific font
Art charges will apply for designs sent in the
following formats: fax, photocopies, business card, low
resolution e-mail file or other imprinted items.
We always send art via e-mail or fax for approval before beginning
screen printing production.
One time screen setup charge for all new orders:
$25 / color for large screen design (6"-17")
$15 / color for small screen design (up to 6")
Minimum Order for Screen Printing:
Screen Printing requires a minimum of 3 dozen
items per screen design.
Garments can be mixed colors and sizes as long as the
design is the same on all of the order.
View SPECIALS page for
specific decorated garment pricing information.